{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Forever Friends Challenge Blog 8/6/09


Over at the Forever Friends Challenge Blog this week the challenge is citrus fruits.  I haven't managed to get some Forever Friends stamps yet so used some stickers I got in a Docrafts goody bag recently.  I've always loved these little bears since I was younger.  I have used some limeade papers from Summer Driggs as I thought lime fitted the bill perfectly and took some backing papers, buttons, ribbon, bow and tag into My Craft Studio and made a page up.  It was then mounted onto some distressed green Coredinations card I had, finished with a ribbon and then finished with a Forever Friends bear and some of his button stickers to keep the them of buttons going.

7 comments:

joanne wardle said...

welcome to the forever friends challenge blog, your card is lovely

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Kym,
So glad you could join us for this weeks challenge I love your card the green limeade paper from summer diggs is fab ( I love her paper collections she is a very talented lady too!)

Emma xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Kym,

I'm back I wondered if you would like some Forever Friends stamped images, I would be happy to send you some please e-mail me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk

Emma xxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining the FF challenge this week
Wendy x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kym how sweet is this then love the colours you have chosen and those images are so cute.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandra said...

nice card!!! thanks for joining the ff-challenge this week. greetings sandra

Kimba-Slydog said...

Hi....beautiful card..thanks for joining us this week at Forever Friends,
Take care

Nicole