{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 22 June 2009

Cute Daisy May Challenge 22/6/09

Over at the Cute Daisy May Challenge Blog this week the challenge is animals. I know you can use any image but I do like their fluffy dog images so I had to pick one of these. As I picked bathing the dog before I chose the Daisy May playing with her gorgeous cuddly dog. The backing paper is from Summer Driggs and I have done the edges with a brown and a grey perfect pearl mixed with water and dabbed on with a scrunched up piece of plastic. I then stamped paws around the edge with Versamark and used a Debbie Moore brown embossing powder.

8 comments:

Linnie said...

Hi kim
loving your card this week love your colour combo and detail.
Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week she loves all her new friends.
linniexxx

Lilacanglia said...

Beautiful card,
Hugs
Angie

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kym, love the colours you've chosen
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

I love this one Kym, such a happy card. Thank you for joining us at CDM again this week
Ann x

Michele Spera said...

Oh I love the image you picked and the embossed paw prints are a perfect add for dimension:-)
Very nice card
XMicheleX

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

pretty card, with a cute image,thaks for joining daisy. janex

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Smashing card Kym - thanks for joining us this week!

Lora said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CDM this week.
Lora x