{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 14 May 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge - 11/5/09


Over at the Sketch and Stash Challenge they have another sketch.  I thought I'd have a go with this one as I had a little spare time to play around with things.  I have used some striped Papermania paper that I had for ages and ages but never got around to using.  The digital image is a free image that I got from Pollycraft Designs as I subscribe to their newsletter.  It's called Cherry Kisses.

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kym love how you have used this lovely girl I have seen her around quite a bit and I have loved each and every one I have her as well never could say no to a freebie trouble is I had a couple of her sisters to my list as well lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Kym this is great - I love the colour ways you have used. I keep meaning to try digital images but have never got around to it. Cathy xxxx

Beryl said...

Oh she's cute - and a freebie too. Lovely papers and colours.
Beryl xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Kym, love the image! I subscribe to the newsletter but never got a free image :0(
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx