{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 4 May 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Challenge 8 - 29/4/09


Over at the Daisy and Dandelion Challenge Blog, challenge 8 is for Razzle and Dazzle.  I have eventually used a piece of paper from my Daisy and Dandelion pad - they are sooooooooo nice that I didn't want to take any papers out - so I have been very brave!!!  I have used a mat I purchased as a download from Funky Fairies, made up the Daisy and Dandelion free decoupage sheet from the DoCrafts website, cut some flowers out to match from a Funky Hands Funky Daze CD and added large glittery gems to their centre and then been round the centre of the flowers to make them razzle and dazzle with the clear Sakura stardust pen.

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Kym, this is lovely again. The flowers are a great match, I like the papers too and hate using them. Thanks for joining in the fun at Daisy and Dandelion this week. Hazelxo

Chrissie said...

Gosh Kym, you've been busy today. You're obviously having a 'cute' day!
I love all of these cards, they are just so sweet!

clare said...

Hi Kym..gorgeous card hun..love the colours and those flowers are fab..thanks for taking part in this weeks D&D challeng..we hope to see you again clarex

D&D DT

Beccy said...

Lovely card.
Beccy x

thread-bare said...

HiKym, brilliant card. I too love the papers & have 2 pads on the go at all times. Thanks for joining us at D&D this week xx Clare x

Anonymous said...

Super card, love it.

Yvonne said...

Beautiful. love this card. love the bling on it too