{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 30 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog - 28/5/09


Over at the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog the topic this week is a "bit o' bling".  I have used a Pollycraft image, coloured in with Lyra Watercolours.  It's amazing how you can colour in two images with the same colour pencils and them be so different.  The backing papers are from Shabby Princess, some of which I have distressed with a nail file.  For the card background I have used a U-mount stamp stamped with blue Versamagic ink.  The "bling" is some gems which I have coloured with two different blue Dufex pens.

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kym hope you are well, love your card I have a few of these stamps but keep forgetting I got them lol. I love your colour combo and your bit of bling.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
Caz
x