{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 3 May 2009

Cards for Dog Rescue


I have had sooooo many cards half-made or even more than half-made but thankfully today/yesterday I have managed to get some time when everyone else has been out to put the finishing touches to them.  These two are dog cards that I have made using a Colour my World template for a dog.  I have used my Colour my World CD for some of the backing papers, the others came from my stash.  I was a bit slow at making these but they'll come easier with more practice.  I have screwed up some glue dots so that the googly eyes are more moveable than normal - they don't half look funny when you move the card around!!!  The CD didn't come with ready-made inserts so I imported the backing paper into My Craft Studio, kept either the bright stripe or spotted background on the left but then copied/pasted on the right and took down to 20% so it's very feint and then on the right hand side I added some text saying "Happy Birthday".

No comments: