{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 28 May 2009

Allsorts Challenge Blog 23-5-09 and One Stop Craft Challenge Blog - 24/5/09



The above card hopefully fits the bill for two challenges.  I have made four of these cards to go with donations to charities from my mother-in-law's estate.  I could have just put them in with a letter but I thought that this looked a lot nicer.  I have used four different decoupage sheets and backing papers from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD.  I then took the A4 writing paper into My Craft Studio and then took the words to go on the letters from Word.  

Over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog challenge no 2 the topic is No Stamped Image - ahhhhh for someone into stamping this year this topic was hard!!!

Over at the One Stop Craft Challenge Blog the topic this week is vintage and your interpretation of that.  I hope that people agree this is OK as I term this as a vintage style country scene rather than a modern one.



I just thought I'd show you how the other three looked like as well.  I'm not at all well at the moment so they are very basic but in my opinion much better than just putting a cheque in an envelope with a letter printed off from the computer.



8 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely projects, I'm sure they will love to receive your donation in such style. Thanks for joining us this week.
Jackie

brenda said...

Hi Kym, lovely project and such a good idea. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and hope to see you again.

B x

Kirsten...x said...

Wow this looks great and what a fab idea thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

Gro said...

Great card and beautiful image. Thank you for joining us this week.

Beryl said...

A really lovely idea, so much nicer than a plain envelope. I'm sure they'll be very well received.
Beryl xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

These are beautiful,
thanks so much for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Kym, Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x

Donna said...

what a lovely idea, these are just beautiful Kym. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x