{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 9 April 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge Blog - 46 - 3-4-09



Over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge this week there is a lovely sketch. I've only just managed to make the deadline with the boys being off school and husband being at home! The picture isn't the best but I took about 20 but they kept bouncing off the mirror card no matter what!!

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD, DCWV Metallic Card, Silver Mirror Card put through the Wizard in the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and some green card from my stash
Stamps: Little dog image given to me by a friend coloured in with Lyra Watercolours
Embellishments: Peel-off sentiment and a Flower Blossom courtesy of Jak Heath

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

I love this one as well. The pic isn't too bad considering your using mirri card.
Beryl x

Debbie said...

I recognise that image - it is so cute and I love what you have done with it... just perfect.