{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 12 April 2009

Joanna Sheen Card Competition - April 2009






Joanna Sheen had a recent card competition. You could either make a card using the LOVELY Messy Rabbit CD or the Messy Rabbit Stamps. Even though I love the CD I had to go for the stamps as I am so into stamping this year. I decided to do a village scene and used a staggering 15 stamps. After spending many an hour stamping/colouring in with Lyra Watercolours/cutting out I then used some of the backing papers from Pad 2 to create the backgrounds and like a little kid spent time working out which house was going where and with what. I received in the post Messy Pooch just as I was completing the card so he had to go on as well.

I have just seen on Joanna's Forum that I have made the status of a runner-up like I did with the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD. I've had a difficult time of late and this has cheered me up.

2 comments:

iReneM said...

Well done Kym on being a runner-up.
It is certainly deserving - a lovely card :-)

x

Eunice said...

Congratulations on becomming runner up in the comp,a well deserved place I loved the whole concept and the colouring was wonderful