{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

The Fresh Batch - Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge #11 - 16/4/09



The Fresh Batch - Stamps and Smiles Sketch Challenge is a new challenge blog for me that I found following a link from another blog.  They had a lovely sketch so I thought I'd have a go.

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD, some pink mirror card from my stash and some pink glitter card from my stash
Stamps:  I was given this image as I need to make some cards for a lady running a Dog Rescue so I am not sure who made the stamp.  It is coloured in with Lyra Watercolours and Sakura Pens.  Small dog bone stamp has been used to embellish the main card.

6 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Kym, LOVE the precious image and beautiful layout.

Have a fun week & Thanks for playing along with Stamps & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

great job on the sketch...glad you came by to join us!

thanks for playing along with this week's sas sketch, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Rita said...

Love that stamp Kym. It has certainly made a beautiful card. Hugs Rita xxxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely card and that's a new challenge site on me too - will have to have a look!

Unknown said...

Awww how cute is this!! I love your take on our sketch Kym. I hope you join us again this week.
Viv xx

Max said...

Awww ... just look at that face. What a cute card.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx