{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 11 April 2009

Dottie's World Sunday Challenge - All Things Bright and Beautiful - 5/4/09


Over at Dottie's World this week the topic is All Things Bright and Beautiful. I have used brighter things than I would normally but that's why I like taking part in challenges ie to challenge my own boundaries with cardmaking and try something new. I don't need an excuse to get little Dottie out as I think she is so cute.

Paper: Funky Hands Funky Daze CD and some red card and gold card )which was put through the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder) from my stash
Image: Dottie from the Front-to-back digital download collection from Charmed Cards and Craft.
Embellishments: Chipboard buckle, some ribbon, a wooden flower and a peel-off sentiment.

2 comments:

Louly said...

Wowee Kym that really is bright and it is soo beautifful! Thank you for playing, it's always a joy to see your entries.
Louise xx

Craftyrose said...

This is very pretty KIm! I love it!