{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Sunday 19 April 2009

Daisy May Challenge #7 - 13-4-09



Well my husband and son are back from their week-end away camping in Buckinghamshire.  I have now been able to take photos of some cards I made at the week-end and upload onto blogger if it behaves itself.  

Over at the Daisy May Challenge this week the theme is for a shaped card to be used along with a Daisy May Digital Download.  I had to use these two girls as they are sooooooooooo cute and I so love the little girl with the old-style telephone.

Paper: From a Crafter's Companion CD but can't for the life of me remember which.
Digital Downloads:  two Daisy May downloads coloured with Watercolour Pencils and Sakura Pens.
Embellishments:  Flower peel-offs, ribbon, 4 fabric flowers and some silver pearlidoodles.

3 comments:

Linnie said...

daisy looks lovley kim great work
luv
linniex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Kym and congratulations on winning last week's prize! :-)
Ann x

Beryl said...

Hi Kym,
Tried to leave some comments yesterday but blogger wouldn't play and decided to open every tab available on the pc. Well I'm here today to say the latest batch of cards are great and Congratulations on winning the Cute Daisy May challenge prize.
Beryl xx