{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 6 April 2009

Creative Card Crew Challenge 4 - 31-3-09


Sadly I missed out on the Creative Card Crew Challenge last week and nearly did this week. Life and health catch up on me at times.

The topic for this week at the Card Creative Crew Challenge was texture. Well, where do I start? I have made a gridwork on my Craftroom Workstation, put some holographic pink card through my Wizard with my Swiss Dots embossing folder, I have used one of Jak's lovely blossoms but to get more texture I have screwed them up and inked over them to show the distress/texture, I've added a textured gem coloured with Dufex pens to match, some textured fibres on the side of the and finally the image from Joanna Sheen's Animal Antics CD has plenty of textures - lots and lots ans lots of wrinkles!!!

Paper: Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD and some white card and pink holographic card from my stash
Embellishments: Blossom flower courtesy of Jak Heath, some fibres from my stash and a gem.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

Great card Kym and lots of texture
Beryl x