{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 30 April 2009

Card for Three Challenges


Well this card is a 3:1 challenge.  

At the Just Magnolia Challenge blog the topic this week is pink and green.  The main card has been printed with pink and green spots and despite the awful photo the holographic card is bright pink and not red.  Tilda has also been watercoloured with Watercolour Pencils in pink and green to match.

At the One Stop Craft Challenge Blog this week the topic is something new.  For this challenge I have used my very first new Tilda stamp.  I've been waiting and waiting as I wasn't totally sure about Tilda when she first came out but after seeing so many cards made with her and her friends I couldn't resist any longer.

Over at Kellie's Magnolia Challenge Blog the challenge this week is spot the dots.  You'll not miss my dots as the whole card is printed in a dotty pattern.  If you take a close look the holographic shocking pink card has a dotty background to it as well and to make sure of enough dots I have dotted around some round gems as well - then again I don't need an excuse to add gems to cards!!!!

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Kym you are an angel I have downloaded Google chrome and its fabby thank you so much. Do you know the last time I left a comment for you would you believe I couldn't close you down it was happening again took me ages to close down. Anyway I love your card I am so glad that you have decided to add Tilda to your craft stock you may have noticed how popular she is. I love the layout of your card and that holographic card is ace.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

Love the layout on this card with the staggered matting - don't how else you'd describe it. Great little Tilda image too.
I'm using Firefox again - since I've had the new pc it's seems to take ages loading a blog page so that's why I'd gone back to IE. I think I'll persevere with Firefox and hope when it gets updated it speeds up. Thanks for the tip.
Beryl xx

Chrissie said...

Fab card Kym and well done on getting it to fit all those challenges too.
I'm glad you've decided to go with Tilda now, she is definitely getting prettier these days!

Shelley said...

Love the card and colours, the stamped image looks great. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
Shelley xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a really sweet and adorable card Kym. Your Tilda looks so cute. The layout is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Cheryl said...

A beautiful card,love your beautifully coloured Tilda and your fabulous Holographic paper!!! Thanks for joining in with MDUC.
xx

Ila said...

Your Tilda card is Gorgeous ...and a great take on the challenges!!...Thank you so much for spreading the news of my candy...Good Luck!!...Hugs, Ila