{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 13 March 2009

First card made with the new Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD


I certainly couldn't resist the new Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD recently. I have cards in two sheltered housing places at times throughout the year and thought flower fairy cards would be ideal there.

The very first card I have made is with Buttercup. She is soooooo cute. I have done the normal decoupage for this card and although I found it a challenge with my hands she does look good on the card. I printed the backing paper from one of the design sets straight onto a pearlescent card which I got from Crafter's Companion. The sentiment I have made on the computer. The inside has a matching insert and it is all finished off with some fibres.

1 comment:

Beryl said...

I only saw a little of the launch programme but it was enough to see that I'd love to have this CD. Beautiful card Kym.
Beryl xx