{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 12 March 2009

Dottie's World Sunday Challenge - Get the Feeling - 7/3/09


Over at Dottie's World this week the challenge is Get the Feeling whereby you have to use lace, material, ribbon, felt etc on your card along with a Charmed Cards and Craft Digital Image.

For my card I used some animal print fluffy tape I've had for a very long time. I did some basic matting and layering and then added one of the Girls About Town images I coloured in with my watercolour pencils - please note - the little dog has a matching brown and black striped coat to matching the fluffy tape I used!!! It is finished off with a paper flower courtesy of Jak Heath.

I hope you like it.

4 comments:

Louly said...

Kym this is a fabulous card! Thanks for playing.♥♥♥

Adele said...

Great card Kym, thank you for joining in our Dottie's World challenge.

love Dingle.xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh I LOVE this!! I love how you've matched the dog's coat to the fluffy tape, it pulls it all together. katxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab card!!
Good luck in the Crafty Going's On draw too!
xx