{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2009

Commissioned Birthday Card



My hairdresser also wanted a special card for a special friend. This time I used my new Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD but then had trouble trying to pick which one to use. I do like Buttercup but in the end I chose Zinnia. I have used some gold mirror card, printed off the flower fairy backing paper onto pearlescent paper and then decoupaged the large Zinnia fairy to go on the front of the card along with a sentiment and some red organza ribbon. Inside is an insert with one of the verses on their CDs. I normally try to use the notepaper as I don't like a plain white side on the left hand side but couldn't get it to work out so I printed off the insert, cut it down to fit one side and matted it up. On the other side I printed off another topped sheet of Zinnia and decoupaged her up one layer. I hope it's OK.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

You've got some beautiful cards on here today Kym. If I had to choose just one Ithink this fairy one would be my first choice. Luckily I don't have to.
Beryl x