{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Colour Create Challenge Blog - Lilac and Purple - 29/3/09


Over at the Colour Create Challenge Blog the topic this week is lilac and blue. An optional twist is to use some ribbon and some swirls. Ribbon was OK as I seem to have loads but I still haven't managed to get a swirl stamp so out came a trusty Sakura Stardust pen and my hands and hey presto some swirls.

Paper: Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD - Zinnia and some blue holographic card
Topper: Crafter's Companion Flower Fairies CD - Zinnia
Embellishments: Peel-off sentiment and small butterfly coloured in the top half with blue Dufex pen and the bottom half with lilac Dufex pen, some ribbon and fibres from my stash

10 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Kym, your swirls are great. If you hadn't said I would have thought they were stamped
Beryl x

Kim Dellow said...

So cute, Kym. Really pretty card. The colour scheme works so well with this image. Kim

Rita said...

Wow Kym, Its Fantastic, I love the colours and its such a beautiful image. Well Done. Rita xxx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Kym, I love the image, I have a stamp of this, she s beautiful :-)
Lorraine

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Beautiful card Kim. Your hand-drawn swirls are fab. Love the image and papers. Thank you for making my colour choice look so pretty. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Beryl said...

Fabulous card Kym. The Zinnia fairy is my favourite in this set.
Beryl xx

aardvarkpest said...

Very pretty card. Great swirls who needs a stamp.I love the image.

Glenda

Heather said...

Fabulously pretty card and such great use of the colours. Love that gorgeous image.Thanks for joing us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Kym and the image is so beautiful! Great design and papers too. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris x

Dena said...

This is a gorgeous card. The papers you used look fab.