{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog


The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog is a new blog starting this week so I thought I'd have a go at this challenge. It is to use the colours pink, white and black. For my card the two pink/white and the black/white backing papers are from the Funky Hands Funky Daze CD along with the ribbons used on the bottom of the card. I have embossed with the Wizard a swirl background. The butterfly stamp is from the Artylicious Flora and Fauna stamp set and is coloured in with pink (of course) The Works equivalent H2Os and highlighted with some black Sakura stardust pen. I have edged all the papers I have used with black ink for the pink/black papers and pink ink for the black/white papers. It is all finished off with some pink gems and some pink fibres.

7 comments:

The Pink Elephant said...

Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant for our 1st Challenge!!

We hope to see you back next week as well!!

Hugs,
Ella

Unknown said...

Kym, this is a really sweet card! I love the combination of patterns & that lovely butterfly. Thanks for joining us!

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card Kym
Beryl x

Annie said...

Love the way you have used the gems on the embossing. I've been thinking of doing that myself - it looks really effective.
Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant Challenge this week. I do hope you will be fit enough to join in our future challenges.
Ann xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kym its just beautiful so elegant sometimes I get lost for words at the stunning creations I see from fellow bloggers.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Robin said...

What a great combo of different patterned papers. It is very pretty!!
Thanks for joining us at TPE for our first challenge. We hope to see you back next week!
Robin

Carol said...

Fabulous papers, not that i'm biased of course ;-) and you've used one of my favourite folders and a butterfly....another favourite!
Glad you could join us this week :)

Hugs
Carol x