{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 19 February 2009

First Batch of Cards for Marie Curie Appeal 2009




It's that time of the year for the annual Marie Curie Appeal for people to make A6 cards to donate to them to raise funds. Last year I think I made about 40 cards so I hope to do the same again. I shall have to go out tomorrow as I've got a day off to be Mummy and need to o to Lidls which is just round the corner from Colemans who normally have the envelopes. If not we have a Marie Curie shop the other end of the High Street. Thankfully I don't have to send my cards off and just can pop them into the shop - or my eldest son does it for me as I don't go down town very often. I think it is such a worthwhile cause. My nan who lived with us died of bowel cancer in 1983 so it is a charity close to my heart.

If you would like more information about supporting this Appeal please click here.

For these cards I have used various items including gorgeous cardstock from Michelle Marsden/Red Hot Bed, decoupage from Create and Craft, Artylicious-Graphicus Rubber Stamps and Dottie's World Digital Downloads.

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

They are all lovely Kym, and I sure they will sell very quickly, great charity too
Beryl x