{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Thursday 26 February 2009

Commissioned Birthday Card



This is the third card my hairdresser asked me to make for her friend. She wanted a special 80th birthday card for someone into bowling. This time I used the Flippin' Men bowler, aperture card and acetate. I had a few problems trying to get all the sides of the card to match but hopefully I've got there in the end. I used My Craft Studio to use the grass image from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD and merged it on a page with a distressed-style blue for the sky. I then printed out a distressed green for the background as this can be seen through the card. I'm hoping it will be OK. It will be like the word books - practice makes perfect - I hope!!!!

1 comment:

Beryl K said...

You have been busy Kym, another great card
Beryl x