{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 28 February 2009

Clare Curd's Blog Candy


Clare Curd has some wonderful blog candy up for grabs as she's reached 10,000 hits on her blog. I've got a long way to go before I get to 10,000 posts but certainly think it is wonderful to those that have achieved this. I already had her blog in my favourites but have added myself to hers as a follower - such a hard thing to decide to do - not ................ seeing as I bought some of her signature range stamps today!!! Good luck for the next 10,000 or more posts Clare and look forward to seeing your future creations.

2 comments:

DebsCraft said...

Hi Kym,

Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog, your blog is looking fab :D
Love your work sweetie ♥

Smiles and Hugs Debs x

jude said...

Hiya Kim,
I am so impressed with all your doing for CFS/ME i have suffered badly since being diagnosed in 2006 i greatly admire you!
jude