{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to post this yesterday but it was very hectic here. We had family around for lunch so there was 6 of us in all and then for tea we had some more family around so there was 11 (there should have been 13 but my niece was poorly and her Mum had to stay at home with her). We had a lovely time and spent a good few hours playing on the Wii.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and to thank all visitors to my blog. I appreciate all the comments that are made. I know it can be tiresome sometimes doing it but the comments certainly give me confidence to continue what I am doing. 2008 was going to be my "Year of Stamping" but I didn't really get into it until October/November time but now I think about making a card and then think what stamping I can do on it - I think I may have the stamping bug - what do you think?

In 2009 I have vowed that I will continue to do more stamping and will try out new things even if I have to get messy - as I don't do messy - apart from Messy Rabbits that is!!!! All my cards I make are sold solely to raise funds for different charities. I will continue to do this in 2009 but I will try not to get upset when they don't sell well as my husband is always telling me that even if I only raise a few pounds that is more than the charity would have got without me doing my cards. I would also like to take part in challenges but I might need some help along the way as I don't know how to take part.

Well, here's wishing you all a happy, healthy and certainly a very crafty 2009.

Best wishes

Kym

2 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

I do not know why I have only just found your blog Kym but it is lovely.
Happy New Year to you and yours too.
Have you checked out my new forum yet
http://creatingrainbows.yuku.com

hope you will come over and join us. Love Cynthia x

Chrissie said...

Your creations are always lovely Kym, so don't get despondent.
If you're serious about joining in with the challenges, why not start on Monday with Becky's new challenge. You can use any medium that you wish, just follow the sketch and use some new goodies!