{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2008

Commissioned Card for a Mum




I was asked to make a special card for a Mum. This card was originally made a while ago for a competition at Colemans Warehouse in Rushden until a friend made me aware the competition was being held to raise funds for Breast Awareness and therefore had to be pink. So this card was "shelved" but I knew it was one of my customer's birthday in December and she loves tigers so I knew her daughter could have this card for her. It's a bit OTT but the Mum has supported her a lot as the daughter got married a few weeks ago. The card was made using the Joanna Sheen Jayne Netley Mayhew CD. I did a little separate tag to put the verse on and of course this had to have tigers on it as well.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

WOW Kym! You've been very busy and all of these commissions are just fabulous. I'm sure your clients will be thrilled with them.

Anonymous said...

lovely card kym well done
carol x

iReneM said...

Wow, lovely card Kym.
I bet the Mum loved it.
If you care to pop over and look, I have left something for you on my blog
x