{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Monday 15 December 2008

Bookmark and a Card and Bookmark



It is a friend at works birthday on Christmas Eve. She saw the card I'd made for a colleague this week and asked if she was getting one. I said "no" as it wasn't up to me to get a card/organise the collection as it is the person next to them birthday-wise. She said that she wanted a bookmark as well and looked so disappointed. I would have made her a card anyway and made this one using the Joanna Sheen Pamela West CD and also made a bookmark to match. I used some U-mount floral stamps to make the corner flourish and adornments.

Another friend liked the looks of the bookmark as well so I made her one for Christmas and the photo is on here. I made another cat one but the photo didn't come out - must try and practice more with the camera.

Losing three tassels in one week-end was distressing!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW more wonderful work - love them
Suzanne

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Kym, I love all the things you've been making lately.
So good to see you posting again.