{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 18 November 2008

Commissioned Card for a Mum for her daughter for Christmas






I was asked to make a special Christmas card for a customer's daughter for Christmas. She lives in Australia so I decided I'd made a very wintery style card. I used the Crafter's Companion Cute Companions CD, stamped out the little mice designed by Jayne Nesterenko and also used My Craft Studio to do the insert. Hopefully it will be soon on its way to Australia.
UPDATE - I was told yesterday that the daughter loved her card. It brought back happy memories of Christmases they spent in Germany as a child and various other countries as her dad was in the forces. I made sure the card was very wintery looking as I know that it will be summertime weather for her on Christmas Day and she could even have a barbecue!!!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

All of your latest cards are just fabulous Kym!
This one is so sweet, and perfect to send to somewhere hot with all it's little wintry scenes.
The bear card is so personal and continuing the soldier theme, just brilliant.
The one for Joanna's challenge is such a sweet image too.