{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 25 October 2008

Colemans Warehouse - October 2008








I had a lovely time today seeing Joanna Sheen, her husband Richard, Paul Church, Claire from Crafter's Companion, a lady demoing with two members of staff from Helix and also seeing some of my Sheenies (members of Joanna Sheen's Forum) eg Jo, Ann, Sheila and Doreen.

The event was raising money for a Breast Cancer charity and you paid £1 to enter a card competition. I made a card on Wednesday only for a friend to tell me on Thursday that it was a Christmas competition and I had used some wild animals from the Jayne Netley Mayhew CD. I was so annoyed at myself but thought I had to make another card to lend my support to this charity work. Here is my card. It wasn't my best attempt as my eyes started playing up but any money raised for such a worthwhile charity is certainly worth helping.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

What fabulous cards Kym, so lovely to see you blogging again.