{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Saturday 20 September 2008

Thank You Card for Keel Dog




Last Saturday when I went to see the Reflexologist there was another Keel dog awaiting me. How on earth can people not like these dogs I say??? I made a card of Droopy - due to his sad eyes and his very large floppy, droopy ears - to say thank you. I used the 3D2 Cardbuilder to make the pyromage and also used the image to make a tiled background paper. I found it hard and couldn't get it to print a whole sheet of A4 so I need some more practice. I also used Crafter's Cute Companion CD to do the patchwork letters for Droopy. I made the card into a different shape and was worried with the weight of the pyromage that it might fall over but as I backed the pyromage with card it was as stable as a normal A5 card - but it wouldn't go in a normal A5 envelope and needed an A4!!! To finish it off was jump rings and two different coloured seed beads and this went down so well. Needless to say my husband wasn't pleased at another dog. Think we have got to 24 now!!!

No comments: