{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Friday 21 September 2007

Billy and Rueben's Bar Mitzvah




I had a very strange request to make some Bar Mitzvah cards for a friend's ........................ kittens. I made so many many changes to these but eventually finished these last week-end. I took them in on Wednesday and she thought they were lots lots better than she ever imagined they'd look. She sent the invites out on Wednesday night and all the children that are coming and their parents were amazed at them. I also made her some thank yous as an extra. She thinks it is a way of teaching children that are other religion and beliefs in the world that we need to understand.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Never done one myself but you seem to have done a really good job on this :o)

Karin said...

I can see why your friend was so pleased with these, well done :o)