{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 29 August 2007

First try at a star card






Earlier this year it was the first anniversary of a Birthday List I am a member of along with others. As this Birthday List and subsequent Forum has been my lifeline I decided to broach the question with the other members about doing a special treat for Debbie and Emma that run the List/Forum. Members were in agreement and sent me ATCs and pennies so we could club together and get some nice pressies to say an extra special Thank You. I offered to make the cards. At times I wish I hadn't tried start cards but I was pleased with the end result in the end. Debbie and Emma love their pressies and their cards so a very worthwhile idea!!

1 comment:

Emma said...

and it was such a surprise too!!! loved the prezzies and the card was stunning!!!