{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Challenge Blog 3/6/09



Over at the Daisy and Dandelion Challenge Blog this week the challenge is a sketch and a black-and-white theme.  I do like black and white and have just managed to spare some time to take part in this challenge.  I normally use Daisy, Dandelion, Candyfloss and Marshmallow but I decided this time to use Onion.  Oh bless little Onion looks so sad so I stamped some flowers from one of the other sets to cheer him up.  The backing papers are from Summer Driggs and are gorgeous.  I even used one of the backing papers and cut the ovals out to make the flower.  The faux brads in the corner are the centres from Jak Heath's Blossoms.

4 comments:

Rita said...

I love this card Kim. Hugs Rita xx

Denise Clark said...

Hi Kym! Found your blog over at the Secret Crafter's challenge!

Your little Onion does indeed look so sad, but I'm sure your flowers are perking him right up! Adorable card! Love the black and white theme!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Poor Onion does look sad. I have found that with a few of these images that they look fed up!!!
I love what you did with the sketch this week. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Daisy and Dandelion, Hazelxo

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really great and I love what you have done with Onion. He is really cute. Cathy xxxx