{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Commissioned Birthday Card


I was asked to make a 30th Birthday Card for a lady's daughter-in-law. Again the topic was shoes and handbags - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -so I decided on the same theme as for the daughter card but just tweaking it a bit. The card was made with a Charmed Cards and Craft Girls About Town Digital Download with two images and one background. The backing paper and insert were made with My Craft Studio. I used two handbag peel-offs, mounted them onto card, coloured in with Sakura pens and cut them out and popped onto the card. The card is finished off with some fibres and a handbag charm which I used an extra ring on so that the recipient could take it off and put it on a keyring.

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Love these Charmed Craft Girls About Town and you've made two great cards with them.
Beryl xx